The 26 opponents competing on Friday’s Bellator 256 fight card formally weighed in on Thursday at Mohegan Solar Enviornment in Uncasville, Conn. All principal card athletes hit their price with one preliminary fighter lacking weight.
Jeffrey Glossner, who’s making his promotional debut on Friday, weighed in 1.8 kilos over the bantamweight restrict for his bout towards Jaylon Bates.
Heavyweight champion and feeble mild heavyweight titleholder Ryan Bader faces Lyoto Machida in a rematch in the fight card’s principal match. The fight is a quarterfinal bout in Bellator’s mild heavyweight match.
- Ryan Bader (205) vs. Lyoto Machida (204.6)
- Liz Carmouche (125.4) vs. Vanessa Porto (126)
- Adam Borics (145.8) vs. Jeremy Kennedy (145.7)
- Olivia Parker (145.4) vs. Cat Zingano (145.2)
- Dan Moret (155.6) vs. Goiti Yamauchi (155.8)
- Tony Johnson (185.2) vs. Dalton Rosta (185.5)
- Jessica Borga (145.2) vs. Talita Nogueira (146)
- Cass Bell (135.6) vs. Jornel Lugo (135)
- Nathan Ghareeb (143.8) vs. Cody Regulations (145.2)
- Jaylon Bates (136) vs. Jeffrey Glossner (137.8)
- Nainoa Dung (155.9) vs. Izzy William (156)
- Diana Avsaragova (125.8) vs. Tara Graff (125.2)
- John Douma (135.4) vs. Will Smith (134.6)