Earlier today time, a weblog put up used to be uploaded to the Japanese place for Bokumono – immediate for Bokujō Monogatari, the Japanese name for the Harvest Moon/Legend of Seasons series. Within the weblog, producer Dai Takemura spoke referring to the reception of Legend of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive City, a sport that’s been mired in complaints since its birth in Japan final week.
In our possess preview, we mentioned long loading times, uneven framerate, flat characters, and miserable balancing – and these form of concerns will be addressed in a mid-March patch, in accordance with Takemura.
In his letter, Takemura thanks fans for their persistence and their toughen, and apologises for the sport now not assembly their expectations. The immediate fixes coming in March are as follows (translation by Nintendo Enthusiast):
- Shorten about a of the loading time
- A trojan horse that makes the participant freeze when connecting online
- A trojan horse that makes the participant freeze after waking up the pet and leaving the house
- A trojan horse that makes the participant freeze after placing off a fishing rod in the mines
- Hundreds of fixes for various points and bugs
Later patches and updates will consist of extra long-time-frame fixes for the sport (translation/summary by Reddit particular person mirukushake):
- Revising and including dialogue
- Bettering maker arrangement
- Appropriate modifications to issues that cut assist immersion
- Game steadiness adjustments
- Other ongoing trojan horse fixes/improvements
Our preview would possibly moreover now not bear been significantly particular, however right here’s hoping that these fixes can beef up the sport by the point our overview is ready.
Are you heartened to scrutinize that the builders are fixing the sport? Has this affected your idea to grab Legend of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive City? Allow us to hang in the feedback.