At the 2nd, day by day feels historical. However Jan. 13, 2021, is a mammoth one: The Home impeached President Donald Trump for a 2nd time, making him the splendid president to be impeached twice. All over a virus. That’s original too. With hundreds of Nationwide Guardsmen stationed interior the Capitol, keeping lawmakers against a repeat of the violent attack on Jan. 6. And Capitol Police face the music, with an inspector normal file taking a behold into what took space throughout that Jan. 6 riot. Lindsey McPherson, Jim Saksa and Chris Marquette destroy it down for us.
- Home impeaches Trump in wake of mob attack on Capitol
- 34 Home Democrats call for investigation into Jan. 5 excursions by fellow contributors before attack
- Troops are sound asleep in the Capitol. It’s been a uncommon explore because the Civil Battle
- Capitol Police IG opens investigation into Jan. 6 riot
- The present divide in the GOP isn’t that deep